Sunday 2 December 2012

Welcome!

     Ah, the joy and terror of facing a blank blog page. I don't know about you, but I find it hard to say anything terribly clever in a welcome post, so I'll keep it short.
     This blog is going to be home for my writing, including a soon-to-be-released novel still in search of a title, short fiction, reviews of indie authors, clever things I find on the internet and the ocassional rant.
     I'll try to keep it clean and nice, but I'm innately profane, so be aware that anything you're reading may veer into a NC-17 rating quite quickly.

    I'll try to be a good boy and get a teaser for chapter one up as soon as the second rewrite is finished. Until then, enjoy some words of wisdom from the always interesting Alan Moore chatting about comics, culture, the Occupy movement and literature. It'll open in a new window, so no worries.

1 comment: